COVID / Coronavirus distance warning device for automatic compliance with distance rules and contact tracing — more than 80,000 devices have already been sold. Prevent lockdown, protect employees: The Corona distance detector warns visually and acoustically as soon as you are too close for more than 3 seconds to another person who is also wearing such a distance detector for Corona. Completely anonymous!
Automatic digital COVID distance meter with alarm for in-plant contact tracing
COVID distance control / detector / meter / device: The Corona distance detector works completely anonymously. The device is worn in the upper body area and registers all those close contacts in the company that could lead to a potential infection or records them if the safe distance between two people is not maintained. The charging station — called a charging hub — is also used for synchronisation, i.e. the devices recorded during contact tracing. IDs are entered into the anonymous close contact diary.
Corona outlook: “still ten years more”
The microbiologist Sharon Peacock from the University of Cambridge now voiced a further, disturbing future outlook on virus mutations in the BBC “Newscast”. She said she expects variants of the Sars-CoV‑2 coronavirus to continue to preoccupy the world into the early 2030s. “Once we have the virus under control or it mutates itself so that it is no longer virulent and causes disease, we can stop worrying,” Peacock said. She leads the UK’s programme to sequence coronavirus samples. “But looking to the future, I think we’ll be doing this (sequencing, ed.) for years. We will still be doing it in ten years’ time, in my opinion.”Merkur.de: Biologist gives future prognosis: Corona mutations will still be on our minds in 10 years, 11.02.2021
COVID distance alarm device as part of an integrated in-house hygiene concept and as an additional measure to effectively contain a potential corona outbreak.
The COVID distance warner should ideally be combined with active (daily) corona virus testing of employees as part of an integrated hygiene concept. As soon as there is a positive test result from an internal or externally conducted test of an employee, their contacts within the company / organisation can be evaluated online up to 14 days back by the appointed trusted person. The employees with closer contacts can then be sent into precautionary quarantine, thus preventing further spread. The recommended hygiene measures by the government in your country must still be observed.
How the COVID distance alarm device works?
If there is a continuous close contact of 3 seconds between two Corona distance detectors, the device IDs are recorded. A close contact is recorded with the date and device ID (but not the duration or time!) if a person also wearing a Corona distance detector is less than approx. 1.5–2.0 m away. By synchronising on the charging hub, this information and the date are transferred to a secure cloud. No personal data, no location information or times are recorded in the process! If there is a proven infection, all IDs who had close contact with the affected person according to the anonymous close contact diary are notified. The notification is made via a trusted person. This trusted person can be, for example, a company doctor, a works council chairman, a human resources manager or the managing director.
The distance meter is suitable for the following fields of application, among others:
- Industry / in production (e.g. assembly line production such as in slaughterhouses and other food processing industries)
- In construction, on building sites and assembly (mobile solution in a case, see picture below)
- Events and trade fairs — business and private (mobile solution in a case, see picture below)
- Catering and hotel industry — staff and guest groups
- Schools, universities and other authorities
- Amusement parks / zoos
- Ships / Cruise ships / Cruises / Marine
- Reduced risk of infection due to automatic distance warning
- Contact tracing: traceability of the infection chain in case of infection
- More than 80,000 Corona units have already been ordered
- Easy to use
- Quality product manufactured in DACH region
- Anoyme / DSGVO-compliant data collection (only date of contact with device ID is recorded, e.g. only the company doctor or works council can know the assignment of device ID to employee names)
- Battery life approx. 14 hours, 2 hours charging time
- Can be used in ambient temperatures from 0° C to 40° C
- Unit must be synchronised daily. This is done completely automatically in the charging hub / charging station. Each unit has an assigned slot on the charging hub. To synchronise at the end of the working day, plug it in there.
- Works without a mobile phone
- Optional: printed with your own company logo (free of charge for orders of 250 or more)
- Stationary charging stations available for 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 120, 150, 165 and 180 devices respectively — either with wall bracket or with stand bracket
- Mobile event case with charging facilities for a maximum of 60 units each
- Data transmission tracked via SIM cards (one SIM card required per charging station/hub, not included)
- Waterproof cover with cord optionally available
The Bluetooth distance measurement is subject to fluctuations due to technical reasons, e.g. if the signal is reflected.
Corona infections may occur despite the use of the corona distance warning.
Before ordering larger quantities, we recommend that you carry out a test with four Corona Standoff Warners. The price of the test package is EUR 120 plus VAT. If, contrary to expectations, the test is not positive and you no longer wish to use the Corona distance warning devices regularly, you can return the devices to us. Upon receipt of the test devices, you will receive a corresponding credit note in the same amount.
Quantity discount only possible from 2000 units on request.
Estimated delivery time: approx. 10–14 days (non-binding, as demand is very high)
Offer subject to confirmation!!!
Product returns not permitted.
In addition to the initial purchase costs, recurring semi-annual licensing fee for software / hosting. The licence includes server hosting, evaluation and updates in addition to the use of the software.